Douglas Gates, MD
Board CertifiedAccepting New Patients
New Horizons Obstetrics & Gynecology
305 W Jackson Street, Ste 100
Carbondale, IL 62901
Office Hours:Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Memorial Hospital of Carbondale
Education & Training:
- Education:Loma Linda University College of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA
- Residency:Loma Linda University Medical Center Loma Linda, CA
- Family oriented prenatal care of both high and low risk pregnancies. Gynecologic care of irregular bleeding, abnormal pap smears, tubal sterilization and infertility with ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, Tubal Ligation Reversal and medical treatment.
Dr. Gates spent most of his childhood in Bolivia, S. America, & Southeast Tennessee. He moved with his wife, Brenda, to Los Angeles for medical school training and residency in OB-GYN. He has resided in Carbondale since 1995.
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Illinois State Medical Society, Jackson County Medical Society
Honors & Awards
- Resident Teacher of the Year Award, 1995, Loma Linda University Medical Center
- English, Spanish