Raed Al-Dallow, MD
Board CertifiedAccepting New Patients
Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants
409 W Oak Street
Carbondale, IL 62901
Office Hours:Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Memorial Hospital of Carbondale
- St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Herrin Hospital
Education & Training:
- Education:Damascus University School of Medicine, Damascus, Syria
- Residency:Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowships:Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL (Chief Cardiology), Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Endovascular treatment of coronary and peripheral vascular disease.
Dr. Al-Dallow was born in Syria and trained in Chicago for his internal medicine and cardiology fellowships.
- American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians